Sunday, October 10, 2010

mY BirThDay

 
Although 10-03 is my birthday, but, today feel wan to post it up (lazyness)...==''', it's a big joke or mayb "衰" that day as i had to sit my ACCOUNT test!!! T__T, u guyz knw hw bad my result is it....haiz...i go in n open um my ques paper.....@__@???? i knw i going to dead,i dont even knw 10 ques ahhhh!!!! by the name of sitting exam, guess what...haha, i'm sitting there n watch the bitch gang include PIA (proffesional in intermediate accounting) and LIA , haha..(lan in accounting) expression.... There r so many "colourful"  expression, haha...funny enough!!!! but too sad, my result r the bad!!!! 

Guess i throw too much of slaver at there...come back right away....
after exam, we plan to go n watch the legend "handsome" gang dance...but!!! when we reach there, haiz, it jus ENDED!!!!! really what the hell!!! i guess is jus my black sunday~~~T__T i jus managed to eat the burger n 1 sushi as my dinner... + a few cool photo:
wenxin,hwee ping, me n ching lin
(the same t-shirt)
LOL, is kinda funny for the other, but for me..is jus..
COOL!!!!

After all, when i reach my hostel, i took my bath then feel wan ZzZ alrdy.... so i change my "cheer" clothes...but then ching lin n siew fong come my room n ask me to change back my t-shirt!!! quite weird is it...LOL...XD so i change my clothes jus to take photo wit them....
bamboo+me

siew fong (daughter) + me
3 of us SS~~~
One more try!!! drowsy~~~ing....LOL...
Ta-Da, my roomate aka my buin 
kit yi + me 
The two main "actor"~~~~=p

After a few min of waiting n feel some quirkiness....SUDDENLY!!! the bitch gang came in, get me a shock although gt suspect something wrg will happen....

The cheese cake
Birthday Wishing~~~
1 year older la.....21....
 
The 4 of us again....(sotong, hang fish ??, me n bamboo) muahaha~~~XD
The BITCH gang!!!! 
thanks to u guyz sooooo much...Luv u guys...muacksssss!!!!

1 comment: